Close above 225 Target 233/238
Buy above 225 Tgt 228,231 and 235 SL 223
Sell below 219.5 Tgt 217,214 and 212 SL 221
Close above 657 Target 676/687
Buy above 657 Tgt 662,666 and 671 SL 653
Sell below 647 Tgt 643,638 and 633 SL 652
Close above 785 Target 813/831
Buy above 780 Tgt 785,793 and 801 SL 774
Sell below 770 Tgt 763,755 and 749 SL 775
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586