Close below 153 Target 149/144
Buy above 157 Tgt 159,161 and 163 SL 155
Sell below 153 Tgt 151,149 and 147 SL 155
Close below 208 Target 199/196
Buy above 212 Tgt 215,218 and 221 SL 210
Sell below 208 Tgt 205,201 and 198 SL 210
Close below 166 Target 160/154
Buy above 170 Tgt 172.5,175 and 178 SL 168.5
Sell below 166 Tgt 163.5,161 and 159 SL 168.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586