Close below 980 Target 965/950
Buy above 995 Tgt 1002,1011 and 1025 SL 990
Sell below 983 Tgt 977,970 and 960 SL 989
Close below 1060 Target 1025
Buy above 1072 Tgt 1077,1085 and 1099 SL 1066
Sell below 1060 Tgt 1053,1045 and 1033 SL 1066
Close below 764 Target 743/729
Buy above 775 Tgt 781,788 and 795 SL 770
Sell below 764 Tgt 757,750 and 743 SL 770
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586