Close below 73 Target 69/66
Buy above 75 Tgt 76,77 and 78 SL 74
Sell below 73 Tgt 72,71 and 70 SL 74
Close below 55 Target 53/51
Buy above 57 Tgt 58,59 and 60 SL 56.2
Sell below 55 Tgt 54,53 and 52 SL 56.8
Close below 428 Target 420/411
Buy above 435 Tgt 440,445 and 451 SL 432
Sell below 428 Tgt 423,418 and 411 SL 432
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586