Close below 331 Target 323/315
Buy above 337 Tgt 340,344 and 349 SL 334
Sell below 332 Tgt 329,326 and 321 SL 339
Close above 2620 Target 2669/2751
Buy above 2620 Tgt 2640,2669 and 2701 SL 2599
Sell below 2580 Tgt 2555,2520 and 2490 SL 2602
Close above 651 Target 666/676
Buy above 650 Tgt 655,661 and 666 SL 645
Sell below 640 Tgt 636,631 and 625 SL 644
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586