Close above 324 Target 333/339
Buy above 324 Tgt 327,331 and 334 SL 321
Sell below 319 Tgt 316,313 and 310 SL 321
Close above 694 Target 706/727
Buy above 689 Tgt 695,701 and 710 SL 685
Sell below 681 Tgt 675,669 and 663 SL 685
Close above 279 Target 288/295
Buy above 279 Tgt 282,285 and 288 SL 277
Sell below 275 Tgt 272,269 and 266 SL 278
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586