Close above 666 Target 676/687
Buy above 664 Tgt 668,672 and 676 SL 660
Sell below 657 Tgt 652,648 and 642 SL 661
Close below 210 Target 204/199
Buy above 212 Tgt 215,218 and 221 SL 210.5
Sell below 210 Tgt 208,206 and 204 SL 211.5
Close below 795 Target 766
Buy above 804 Tgt 812,820 and 828 SL 799
Sell below 795 Tgt 788,782 and 775 SL 799
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586