- FII’s sold 4.8 K contract of Index Future worth 393 cores ,281 Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 4.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.42.Honored to be part Online Trading Summit
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty whipsawed on both short and long side again frustrating traders, but we need to accept it and wait for the big move as per time cycles. The more whipsaw better the move will be seen. Short can be take below 11617 for a move towards 11545/11470. Long above 11723 for a move back to 11791/11840. Finally we got the big move we were expecting as per time cycle, Now Bears need to hold 11617 continue the down move towards 11545/11470. Bullish above 11664 for a move back to 11740. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:11/12:47. Bank Nifty Bears continue to make merry below 28151,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.54 core with addition of 1.15 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 34.7 Lakh, resistance at 11750 followed by 11800 .11500-11800 CE added 17.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11750-11800 CE. FII bought 17.8 K CE and 4.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 4.2 K CE and 35.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11600 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11650 followed by 11600 . 11500-12000 PE added 7.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11500-11600 PE. FII bought 30.2 K PE and 10 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 69 K PE and 67 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 6.07 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.06 lakh , PCR @1.02
- FII’s sold 21 cores and DII’s sold 542 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.21 USD INR does Price Time Squaring
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11707 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11721. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11590 Tgt 11610,11633 and 11664 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11565 Tgt 11540,11520 and 11485(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh