- FII’s bought 3.8 K contract of Index Future worth 279 cores ,4.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 405 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.91. Volatility is here- Tips For Traders In Volatile Markets
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls closed above 11105 after a volatile session now till we are above 10944 bulls have upper hand and can move towards 11143/11181. Bearish below 10930 for a move back to 10870/10800. Low made today 10993 so bulls continue to close above 11000,Above 11076 bulls have upper hand and can move towards 11143/11181.Bearish below 10980 for a move back to 10930/10870/10800. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:37/2:39/3:06. Bank Nifty Sep Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.44 core with liquidation of 28.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11200 CE is having Highest OI at 36.2 Lakh, resistance at 11200 followed by 11100 .11000-11300 CE added 27 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11100-11200,suggesting expiry between 11100-11200 CE. FII bought 6.5 K CE and 7.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 67.3 K CE and 44.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@38.7 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10950 . 10900-11200 PE added 4.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11000-11100 PE. FII bought 19.9 K PE and 27.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 23.1 K PE and 4.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 12.29 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.85 lakh , PCR @0.89
- FII’s sold 809 cores and DII’s bought 1555 ecores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.61, Started correcting from 73 level as discussed in Rupee Analysis. Indian Rupee nearing a Short term top
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11062 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11040. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11076 Tgt 11100,11130 and 11154 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11030 Tgt 11000,10970 and 10930 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:11152.91
Lower End of Expiry:10954.69
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh