Close above 1882 Target 1920
Buy above 1881 Tgt 1887,1896 and 1910 SL 1873
Sell below 1867 Tgt 1860 ,1850 and 1838 SL 1873
Close below 425 Target 411
Buy above 433 Tgt 436,439 and 444 SL 430
Sell below 425 Tgt 420,415 and 411 SL 431
Close below 920 Target 898/876
Buy above 933 Tgt 940,950 and 980 SL 925
Sell below 920 Tgt 911,905 and 892 SL 926
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586