Close above 85 Target 88/91
Buy above 84 Tgt 85,86.5 and 88 SL 83
Sell below 82.5 Tgt 81,80 and 79 SL 81.5
Close below 1155 Target 1111
Buy above 1166 Tgt 1176,1184 and 1200 SL 1158
Sell below 1155 Tgt 1145,1130 and 1115 SL 1162
Close below 428 Target 411
Buy above 433 Tgt 436,439 and 444 SL 430
Sell below 428 Tgt 423,419 and 415 SL 431
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586