- As Discussed in Last Analysis Any move below 26772 can see fast move towards 26640 which is an important vedic number, If held we can see relief rally else more downside towards 26530/26352/26208. Low made on Wednesday 26555 and close above 26640, Now bulls need to close above 26889 for a move back to 26994/27070/27225. Bearish below 26750 for a move back to 26640/26555/26430. Bank Nifty opened with a gap up and once above 26994 low made was 26989 rallied all the way towards 27205 just shy of our target of 27225. Now Bulls need a close above 27225 for the upmove to continue towards 27356/27471. Bearish below 27100 for a move back to 27000/26920/26780. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:11/2:07. How To Get What I Want
- Bank Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 14.9 lakh with liquidation of 0.08 Lakh, with decrease in Cost of Carry suggesting long positions were closed today. Bank nifty Rollover cost @28307 closed below it and corrected 1800 points.
- 27500 CE is having highest OI @7.6 Lakh resistance at 27000 followed 27300. 26000-28000 CE added 3.3 Lakh in OI so bears continue to add at 27000-27500 CE.
- 27000 PE is having highest OI @9.1 Lakh, strong support at 27000 followed by 26800.26000-28000 PE liquidated 0.24 lakh OI so bulls having strong support in range of 26700-26900.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 27185 For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 27582 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 27200 Tgt 26255,27330 and 27465 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 27100 Tgt 27040,26920 and 26830 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh