Close above 900 Target 932/956
Buy above 900 Tgt 912,926 and 940 SL 894
Sell below 890 Tgt 880,870 and 860 SL 896
Close above 137 Target 144
Buy above 137 Tgt 138.2,140 and 142 SL 135.5
Sell below 134 Tgt 132.5,131 and 129 SL 135.5
Close above 932 Target 961/993
Buy above 932 Tgt 940,950 and 960 SL 926
Sell below 923 Tgt 912,898 and 888 SL 928
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586