Close above 582 Target 597/610
Buy above 580 Tgt 585,590 and 597 SL 575
Sell below 572 Tgt 566,560 and 555 SL 576
Close above 81 Target 85
Buy above 81 Tgt 82,82.9 and 84 SL 80
Sell below 79 Tgt 78,77 and 76 SL 80
Close below 880 Target 843
Buy above 888 Tgt 894,900 and 910 SL 884
Sell below 880 Tgt 875,868 and 860 SL 885
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586