Close above 280 Target 289/302
Buy above 280 Tgt 284,288 and 293 SL 277
Sell below 275 Tgt 271,266 and 260 SL 278
Close below 96 Target 91/88
Buy above 99.3 Tgt 100.5,101.4and 103 SL 98.6
Sell below 98 Tgt 97,96 and 95 SL 99
Close below 612 Target 599/578
Buy above 621 Tgt 627,633 and 640 SL 617
Sell below 612 Tgt 605,599 and 590 SL 617
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586