Close above 304 Target 311/321
Buy above 304 Tgt 307,310 and 313 SL 302
Sell below 301 Tgt 299,296 and 293 SL 303
Close above 103 Target 111/116/121
Buy above 101 Tgt 103,106 and 109 SL 99.5
Sell below 98 Tgt 96,94 and 91 SL 99.5
Close below 311 Target 299/285
Buy above 319 Tgt 322,325 and 331 SL 316
Sell below 314 Tgt 311,306 and 300 SL 317
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586