- FII’s sold 12.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1208 cores ,2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 10.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.37. Dealing with Loss Aversion in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10390 so bulls unable to close above the resistance zone of 10376-10400 also shown in below chart, Bullish above 11400 for a move back to 11449/11530.Bearish below 11290 for a move back to 11230/11184/11125. We have important time cycle date tommrow. Nifty went below 11290 and made low of 11234 near our target of 11230, Bears need to close below 11230 for the next downmove towards 11184/11125/10970. Bullsih above 11270 for a move back to 11333/11376. We saw the effect of time cycle today. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:37/2:24. Bank Nifty reacts on time cycle date,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.58 core with addition of 8.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 29.9 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .10500-11500 CE added 4.64 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 19.5 K CE and 2.4 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 106 K CE and 7.2 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11000 PE OI@51.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11100 followed by 11000 . 10500-11500 PE added 13.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10900-11000 PE. FII sold 1.1 K PE and 2.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 146 K PE and 90 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 14 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.96 lakh , PCR @0.83
- FII’s sold 639 cores and DII’s sold 340 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.43
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11304 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11299. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11270 Tgt 11290,11305 and 11333 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11230 Tgt 11210,11185 and 11150 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh