- FII’s sold 1.6 K contract of Index Future worth 47 cores ,462 Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.03. Learn to Conquer Emotions in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls did 11610 with gap up,As today is an important reversal date, Fresh shorts below 11540 for a move towards 11470/11400. Bullish above 11620 for a move towards 11664/11730. So Bullish above 10620. Nifty went below 10540 but failed to sustain below it,and also failed to close above 11620. We should see a good move in next 2 days, Fresh shorts below 11540 for a move towards 11470/11400. Bullish above 11620 for a move towards 11664/11730. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:41/1:27. Bank Nifty breaks gann angle,EOD Analysist
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.95 core with liquidation of 7.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 39.2 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11000-12000 CE added 8.4 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII sold 315 CE and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 77 K CE and 51 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@40.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-12000 PE liquidated 21.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 111300-11300 PE. FII bought 2.7 K PE and 230 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 7.1 K PE and 31 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.19 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.87 lakh , PCR @1.05
- FII’s sold 95 cores and DII’s bought 904 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.90 USD INR does Price Time Squaring
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11573 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11419. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11600 Tgt 11625,11640 and 11670 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11540 Tgt 11525,11510 and 11470 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh