- FII’s sold 3.1 K contract of Index Future worth 282 cores ,1.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.3K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.5K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.32. Trading With Your Own Money
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty finally close above the resistance zone of 11400 and in process did 11444. Till we are close above 11400 we can rally all the way till 11503/11557/11611. Bearish only below 11343 for a move back to 11290/11236/11184. High made today was 11495 so bulls almost did the target of 11503,Till we are close above 11400 we can rally all the way till 11503/11557/11611. Bearish only below 11390 for a move back to 11343/11290/11236/11184.We have important time cycle coming on 11 Aug, effect can be seen tomorrow or Monday. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 2:32. Bank Nifty continue to make new life highs,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.81 core with addition of 6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 37.1 Lakh, resistance at 11500 followed by 11600 .10500-11500 CE liquidated 2.3 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 5.1 K CE and 3.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 73 K CE and 60 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11300 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 10500-11500 PE added 16.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11100-11200 PE. FII sold 5 K PE and 14.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 119 K PE and 91.6 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 16.7 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.62 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s bought 370 cores and DII’s sold 85 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.68
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11485 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11357. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11475 Tgt 11495,11510 and 11555 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11450 Tgt 11430,11410 and 11370 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh