Close above 381 Target 387/395
Buy above 379 Tgt 382,385 and 388 SL 376
Sell below 374 Tgt 371,368 and 364 SL 377
Close above 767 Target 803
Buy above 767 Tgt 775,782 and 789 SL 763
Sell below 760 Tgt 752,745 and 737 SL 765
Close above 595 Target 610/631
Buy above 595 Tgt 601,610 and 617 SL 590
Sell below 588 Tgt 583,579 and 575 SL 592
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586