- FII’s sold 4 K contract of Index Future worth 375 cores ,3.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.15. Thought Process of an Amateur Trader
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10926 so bulls held on to 10920.Bearish below 10920 for a move back to 10864/10810/10730. Bullish above 10968 for a move back to 11020/11060. Nifty bulls protected 10920 and as soon as we were above 10968 did the rally towards 11018 near our target of 11020. Now Bulls need a close above 11025 for a move towards 11068/11130/11172/11216. Bearish below 10920 only. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:03/2:16.Bank Nifty rallies above 26784,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.50 core with addition of 5.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11100 CE is having Highest OI at 31.9 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11200 .10200-11000 CE liquidated 6.1 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII sold 459 CE and 9.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 34.6 K CE and 14 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10800 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10700 . 10200-11000 PE added 11.5 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10700-10900 PE. FII bought 15.7 K CE and 2.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 84.7 K PE and 65 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.46 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.18 lakh , PCR @1.01
- FII’s sold 673 cores and DII’s bought 840 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.56
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10990(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10830. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11025 Tgt 11042,11076 and 11111 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10980 Tgt 10960,10940 and 10920 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh