Close below 890 Target 872/855
Buy above 898 Tgt 905,915 and 925 SL 893
Sell below 890 Tgt 882,876 and 868 SL 895
Close above 301 Target 307
Buy above 301 Tgt 303,305 and 307 SL 299
Sell below 297 Tgt 295,293 and 291 SL 299
Close above 812 Target 831/843
Buy above 812 Tgt 819,826 and 833 SL 806
Sell below 800 Tgt 792 ,786 and 777 SL 806
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586