Close below 2170 Target 2089
Buy above 2190 Tgt 2206,2222 and 2250 SL 2175
Sell below 2170 Tgt 2145,2120 and 2088 SL 2180
Close above 191 Target 199/212
Buy above 188 Tgt 191,194 and 199 SL 186
Sell below 184 Tgt 181,179 and 175 SL 186
Close above 174 Target 181/188
Buy above 174 Tgt 176,178 and 181 SL 172
Sell below 170 Tgt 168,166 and 163 SL 172
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586