Close below 772 Target 754/730
Buy above 787 Tgt 796,803 and 811 SL 782
Sell below 772 Tgt 766,760 and 754 SL 777
Close below 343 Target 323
Buy above 351 Tgt 356,360 and 364 SL 347
Sell below 344 Tgt 341,337 and 333 SL 347
Close below 578 Target 555/530
Buy above 584 Tgt 587,592 and 597 SL 580
Sell below 578 Tgt 573,566 and 560 SL 582
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586