Close above 371 Target 377/385/394
Buy above 371 Tgt 375,379 and 385 SL 368
Sell below 365 Tgt 360,356 and 351 SL 368
Close above 916 Target 932/953
Buy above 916 Tgt 921,927 and 935 SL 911
Sell below 907 Tgt 900,892 and 883 SL 912
Close above 1043 Target 1084/1131
Buy above 1041 Tgt 1047,1055 and 1070 SL 1035
Sell below 1030 Tgt 1024,1016 and 1008 SL 1035
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586