Close below 610 Target 581
Buy above 616 Tgt 621,626 and 633 SL 611
Sell below 610 Tgt 606,601 and 595 SL 614
Close below 536 Target 521
Buy above 541 Tgt 545,550 and 555 SL 538
Sell below 536 Tgt 532,528 and 524 SL 539
Close below 406 Target 385
Buy above 411 Tgt 415,420 and 424 SL 408
Sell below 406 Tgt 401,397 and 392 SL 410
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586