Close above 575 Target 587/600
Buy above 570 Tgt 575,581 and 587 SL 566
Sell below 561 Tgt 555,549 and 543 SL 565
Close above 154 Target 160
Buy above 153.3 Tgt 154.2,155.3 and 156.5 SL 152.5
Sell below 152 Tgt 151,150 and 149 SL 153
Close above 109 Target 113
Buy above 108 Tgt 109,110 and 111 SL 107
Sell below 106 Tgt 105,104 and 103 SL 107
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586