- FII’s bought 5.7 K contract of Index Future worth 472 cores ,9.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.70. The Professional vs. Amateur’s Reaction to a Losing Trade
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10707 so bulls held on to protect 10700 and closed above 10730. Till Bulls are holding 10730 we can see move towards 10800/10852/10920. Bearish below 10700 for a move towards 10645/10580. High made today was 10850 exactly at our target of 10850 and exactly at 2:17 Nifty made a top corrected 60 points, beauty of price time analysis which helps in capturing good move. Bulls need close above 10813 for a move back to 10846/10917. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10666. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:09/2:16.Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 12 June
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.32 core with addition of 8.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10656 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 39.3 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 10900 .10300-11000 CE liquidated 4.6 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10700-11000 CE. FII bought 8.4 K CE and 3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 24.7 K CE and 26.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10700 . 10300-11000 PE added 20.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10600 PE. FII bought 6.3 K PE and 10.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 67 K PE and 54.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.40 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.95 lakh , PCR @0.81
- FII’s sold 1156 cores and DII’s bought 1062 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.43
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10803 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10695. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10805 Tgt 10832,10850 and 10878 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10750 Tgt 10722,10700 and 10685 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh