Close above 928 Target 953/966/987
Buy above 928 Tgt 935,941 and 950 SL 923
Sell below 920 Tgt 911,905 and 898 SL 924
Close above 1370 Target 1400/1444
Buy above 1370 Tgt 1380,1391 and 1402 SL 1360
Sell below 1357 Tgt 1350,1335 and 1320 SL 1365
Close above 248 Target 254/260
Buy above 248 Tgt 250,253 and 255 SL 246
Sell below 244 Tgt 242,240 and 238 SL 246
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for May Month, Intraday Profit of 5.55 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.41Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586