- FII’s sold 995 contract of Index Future worth 29 cores ,1.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.9 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.38 Trading Is Harder Than You Think: Complexity Of Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls now need to close above 10800 for a move back to 10920. Bearish below 10700 for a move towards 10656/10610. High made today was 10777 so bulls unable to go above 10800 and bears closed below 10700 suggesting we are heading lower towards 10656/10610 till we are trading below 10720. 18-19 May are another important confluence of astrological date, suggesting we can see good move either Friday or Monday.Bulls need close above 10730 for a move towards 10777/10820/10888. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:07/2:07 .Will Bank Nifty give relief rally holding gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.35 core with liquidation of 0.76 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 14.32 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.96 lakh , PCR @1.07
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 46.8 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE added 14 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII sold 7.5 K CE and 774 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 91 K CE and 85 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@53 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10400-11000 PE liquidated 3 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE. FII sold 2.1 K PE and 4.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 100 K PE and77.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 830 cores and DII’s bought 428 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.70
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10724 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10740. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10710 Tgt 10730,10750 and 10775 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10666 Tgt 10640,10610 and 10580 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh