Close above 405 Target 412/421
Buy above 405 Tgt 408,412 and 417 SL 401
Sell below 398 Tgt 394,389 and 383 SL 401
Close above 982 Target 1008/1032
Buy above 982 Tgt 990,998 and 1008 SL 977
Sell below 976 Tgt 971,962 and 953 SL 980
Close above 564 Target 576/589
Buy above 561 Tgt 566,572 and 580 SL 557
Sell below 555 Tgt 550,545 and 540 SL 559
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586