Close above 747 Target 777
Buy above 747 Tgt 754,760 and 767 SL 743
Sell below 740 Tgt 733,726 and 719 SL 744
Close above 772 Target 800/820
Buy above 768 Tgt 775,781 and 789 SL 764
Sell below 761 Tgt 754,747 and 740 SL 765
Close above 891 Target 932
Buy above 891 Tgt 898,909 and 918 SL 886
Sell below 884 Tgt 878,868 and 856 SL 889
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586