Close below 116 Target 111/108
Buy above 118 Tgt 119,120 and 121 SL 117
Sell below 116 Tgt 115,114 and 113 SL 117
Close below 225 Target 220/212
Buy above 228 Tgt 230,233 and 236 SL 226
Sell below 225 Tgt 223,220 and 217 SL 227
Close below 600 Target 580
Buy above 603 Tgt 609,615 and 621 SL 600
Sell below 597 Tgt 593,589 and 585 SL 601
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586