Close above 626 Target 650/666
Buy above 626 Tgt 632,640 and 647 SL 622
Sell below 620 Tgt 615,610 and 600 SL 625
Close above 598 Target 610/625
Buy above 598 Tgt 602,608 and 615 SL 594
Sell below 592 Tgt 587,582 and 576 SL 596
Close below 1080 Target 1047/1023
Buy above 1092 Tgt 1100,1111 and 1131 SL 1085
Sell below 1080 Tgt 1072,1057 and 1047 SL 1086
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586