- FII’s bought 2.3 K contract of Index Future worth 216 cores ,5.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.4 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.27 .Using “The Greeks” To Understand Options
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty opened with gap up and did 10758 but failed to close above 10730.Above 10730 bulls can see good move till 10800/10866.Bearish below 10610 for a move back to 10555/10500. Nifty bulls closed above 10730 and now heading towards 10800/10866. Bearish below 10666 for a move towards 10600/10520 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:48/1:59 . Bank Nifty does 26200 holding 26000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.43 core with addition of 4.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10613 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.50 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.81 lakh , PCR @1.07
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 32.7 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10300-11000 CE liquidated 3.9 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10700-10800 CE. FII bought 10.3 K CE and 2.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 6.6 K CE and 17.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@56.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10400-11000 PE added 5.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 5.7 K PE and 7.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 58.4 K PE and 39.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 704 cores and DII’s bought 664 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.26
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10758 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10711. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10750 Tgt 10770,10800 and 10830 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10725 Tgt 10700,10680 and 10650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh