Buy above 150 Tgt 151.1,152.2 and 153.3 SL 149
Sell below 148.5 Tgt 147.5,146 and 145 SL 149.5
Buy above 344 Tgt 347,350 and 353 SL 341
Sell below 340 Tgt 337,333 and 330 SL 342
Buy above 391 Tgt 394,397 and 401 SL 388
Sell below 385 Tgt 381,377 and 374 SL 388
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.96 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.77 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586