Close above 766 Target 800
Buy above 766 Tgt 773,780 and 787 SL 761
Sell below 760 Tgt 754,748 and 740 SL 764
Close above 501 Target 523
Buy above 501 Tgt 507,511 and 516 SL 498
Sell below 496 Tgt 492,486 and 481 SL 499
Close below 550 Target 535/521
Buy above 555 Tgt 561,569 and 576 SL 551
Sell below 550 Tgt 546,542 and 537 SL 553
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586