Close above 533 Target 555/576
Buy above 530 Tgt 534,538 and 542 SL 527
Sell below 525 Tgt 521,517 and 512 SL 528
Close above 731 Target 754
Buy above 731 Tgt 738,745 and 754 SL 726
Sell below 724 Tgt 717,710 and 700 SL 729
Close above 411 Target 432
Buy above 411 Tgt 415,418 and 422 SL 408
Sell below 406 Tgt 402,398 and 395 SL 409
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586