Close below 1921 Target 1898/1872
Buy above 1932 Tgt 1939,1949 and 1957 SL 1925
Sell below 1921 Tgt 1914,1905 and 1898 SL 1927
Close above 755 Target 776/799
Buy above 755 Tgt 761,766 and 776 SL 750
Sell below 745 Tgt 740,735 and 728 SL 750
Close above 313 Target 324/333
Buy above 313 Tgt 316,319 and 322 SL 311
Sell below 309 Tgt 306,303 and 300 SL 312
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586