Close above 618 Target 636/653
Buy above 618 Tgt 621,627 and 636 SL 613
Sell below 610 Tgt 603,597 and 592 SL 614
Close above 98 Target 106
Buy above 98 Tgt 99.5,101 and 102 SL 97
Sell below 96 Tgt 95,94 and 93 SL 97
Close above 343 Target 357/368
Buy above 343 Tgt 346,349 and 352 SL 340
Sell below 338 Tgt 335,332 and 329 SL 341
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586