Close above 181 Target 200/212/225
Buy above 181 Tgt 186,191 and 199 SL 177
Sell below 175 Tgt 168,160 and 150 SL 180
Close below 282 Target 271/262
Buy above 286 Tgt 289,292 and 296 SL 284
Sell below 282 Tgt 279,275 and 271 SL 284
Close above 612 Target 623/644
Buy above 612 Tgt 616,621 and 630 SL 607
Sell below 605 Tgt 597,591 and 583 SL 609
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586