Close below 396 Target 385/377
Buy above 400 Tgt 404,408 and 412 SL 397
Sell below 395 Tgt 390,385 and 381 SL 398
Close above 385 Target 400/412
Buy above 380 Tgt 385,390 and 396 SL 377
Sell below 375 Tgt 370,366 and 360 SL 380
Close below 410 Target 385
Buy above 415 Tgt 420,424 and 430 SL 411
Sell below 410 Tgt 405,399 and 393 SL 414
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586