Close above 441 Target 466/480
Buy above 441 Tgt 446,452 and 460 SL 437
Sell below 435 Tgt 430,425 and 420 SL 440
Close above 323 Target 336
Buy above 323 Tgt 326,329 and 333 SL 321
Sell below 319 Tgt 316,313 and 310 SL 321
Close above 576 Target 589/597
Buy above 576 Tgt 581,586 and 591 SL 572
Sell below 570 Tgt 566,561 and 555 SL 574
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.26 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.71 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586