Close below 254 Target 246/241
Buy above 260 Tgt 263,265 and 268 SL 258
Sell below 256 Tgt 254,251 and 249 SL 258
Close above 421 Target 432
Buy above 421 Tgt 423,426 and 429 SL 419
Sell below 418 Tgt 416,413 and 410 SL 420
Close above 136 Target 139/141
Buy above 135 Tgt 136.2,137.8 and 140.1 SL 134
Sell below 133 Tgt 131.5,130 and 129 SL 134
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.26 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.71 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586