Close above 277 Target 285
Buy above 274 Tgt 276,278 and 281 SL 272
Sell below 271 Tgt 269,266 and 262 SL 272.5
Close above 969 Target 989/1008
Buy above 969 Tgt 975,984 and 991 SL 965
Sell below 963 Tgt 955,946 and 937 SL 967
Close above 381 Target 390/400
Buy above 381 Tgt 385,389 and 395 SL 377
Sell below 375 Tgt 371,368 and 360 SL 380
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586