Close above 505 Target 525
Buy above 505 Tgt 509,513 and 519 SL 500
Sell below 497 Tgt 492,486 and 480 SL 501
Close above 790 Target 813/843
Buy above 790 Tgt 800,810 and 820 SL 785
Sell below 780 Tgt 771,762 and 753 SL 785
Close above 155 Target 163/169
Buy above 155 Tgt 157,159 and 161 SL 154
Sell below 152.5 Tgt 151,150 and 148 SL 154
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586