- FII’s sold 115 contract of Index Future worth 18 cores ,4.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.37 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis .Now bulls need a close above 10530 gann angle resistance as shown in below chart for the upmove to continue towards 10600. Easy part of move in done and now we will hit the supply zone. Bullish above 10530 for the move towards 10600/10666. Bearish below 10450 for a move back towards 10380/10320. Nifty Anniversary Date 12 April low was 10395, Low made today 10396 and we are up 120 points today. Price moved from 1 gann angle to another gann angle. Bulls need a close above 10530 for the next move towards 10570/10610/10666. Bearish below 10450 for a move back towards 10395/10330. Power of time analysis. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:17/1:25 Bank Nifty held on to gann angle and rallies 300 points,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.56 core with addition of 2.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.16 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.04 lakh , PCR @1.17
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 39 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10600 CE liquidated 9.5 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 4 K CE and 5.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 5 K CE and 9.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10100 . 10000-10500 PE added 14.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 7.5 K PE and 3.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 44 K PE and 34.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 308 cores and DII’s sold 28 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.49
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10498 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10344. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10540 Tgt 10555,10580 and 10610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10510 Tgt 10488,10460 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh