- FII’s bought 1.8 K contract of Index Future worth 163 cores ,9.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 17.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.69 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Finally we close above 10610 and heading towards 10666/10730. Bearish below 10555 for a move back to 10500/10430. Nifty bulls got whipsawed as price went below 10600 on long side and also on short side as price broke 10555 but failed to do our target of 10500. So last 2 days we have got whipsawed on both side, it genreally happen when 2 gann angle meets and it also set base for bigger move which is bound to come. Under these time most important thing a trader has to do is control urge to take trade and protect the trading capital. Range contraction is happening so best is to trade long above 10590 for a move towards 10638/10730. Bearish below 10514 for a move towards 10480/10400. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 2:30. Bank Nifty April Expiry Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 core with liquidation of 45.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.99 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.59 lakh , PCR @0.99
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 40.4 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10200-10700 CE added 3.9 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600 CE. FII sold 4.5 K CE and 7.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 75 K CE and 42.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10500 PE liquidated 14.7 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 7.8 K PE and 5.4 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 35 K PE and 15.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 304 cores and DII’s bought 435 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.89
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10575 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10427. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10575 Tgt 10590,10610 and 10639 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10555 Tgt 10533,10502 and 10470 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End Expiry :10639
Lower End Expiry:10502
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh