Close above 385 Target 400/410
Buy above 381 Tgt 385,390 and 395 SL 377
Sell below 375 Tgt 371,366 and 360 SL 378
Close below 282 Target 270
Buy above 286 Tgt 289,292 and 295 SL 284
Sell below 283 Tgt 280.5,277 and 274 SL 285
Close below 291 Target 284/278
Buy above 293 Tgt 296,299 and 301 SL 291.5
Sell below 290 Tgt 288,285 and 281 SL 292
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586