Close above 926 Target 964/988
Buy above 921 Tgt 930,945 and 956 SL 917
Sell below 912 Tgt 898,890 and 880 SL 917
Close above 615 Target 632
Buy above 612 Tgt 616,621 and 626 SL 609
Sell below 607 Tgt 603,598 and 592 SL 610
Close above 1173 Target 1208/1220
Buy above 1173 Tgt 1181,1192 and 1201 SL 1165
Sell below 1151 Tgt 1142,1134 and 1110 SL 1158
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586